Free Express Shipping With Australian Purchases Over $99
The SLG-20-AX from XM2 Labs is a Retractable Landing Gear set designed to upgrade the Freefly Systems Alta X Drone. SLG-20 retracts have been specifically made by XM2 Labs for professional use in the film, television and industrial industries.
XM2 labs products have enhanced gimbal and drone operations across the globe and our products are designed to be reliable, robust and battle-tested for all conditions.
Ready to bolt on and fly, this turn-key upgrade for the Alta X drone has been successfully tested globally by licensed UAV pilots at various weights, up to the drones maximum lift capacity.
The SLG-20-AX Retractable Landing Gear is compatible with numerous payloads, including DJI Ronin 2 & Freefly MoVi Pro gimbal. Worldwide Shipping.
Driven by powerful servo motors, the lightweight and hard black anodized SLG-20 modules attach quad struts and carbon tubing (650mm vertical & 600mm horizontal) to our carbon fibre adapter plates for the Alta X
- Made & calibrated for heavy lift drones & Freefly Alta X.
- Compatible with Ronin 2, MoVi Pro and Industrial payloads.
- Minimises Payload Vibrations.
- Ready to bolt on, turn-key upgrade.
- Overall Weight: 2010 Grams | 71 oz.
- Quick-Release Top & Bottom Tubes
- Ball bearings in all moving parts.
- Replacements parts available.
- Tool-less installation & release of vertical tubes.
- Titanium Gear Hitec Servos.
- Dedicated user interface for calibration & feedback.
- Electronics conformal coated to resist corrosion.
- Professional support provided by our Australian team of engineers.
- Designed, manufactured, & assembled by XM2 Labs in Melbourne, Australia.
We incorporated high torque, titanium gear Hitec servos for optimal take-off and landing. The XM2 Labs engineers fully calibrate and pre-program the servos in-house. When the legs are up or down in-flight, the servos are turned off and locked out by the springs for minimal power draw.
Rubber springs and conformal coated electronics were installed to help resist corrosion.
SLG-20 modules are made and calibrated for synchronized quad motor operation (two motors driving each leg) and specifically to be used in tandem Freefly’s Alta X and custom heavy lift drones.
XM2 Labs developed the SLG-20 modules over a two years period, and specifically for robust, heavy-lift operation.