Free Australian Shipping Over $99 (Excluding Backpacks)
The DJI OM 5 smartphone gimbal stabilizer is designed with a compact, durable and easy to balance metallic frame, and features a 22cm extension rod for additional creativity. Retaining the handy foldable magnetic smartphone mount from its predecessor, the DJI OM 5 is lighter than the OM 4 and upgraded for additional features, durability and ergonomics.
Bluetooth 5 control and synching up with the DJI Mimo app to provide multiple shooting modes and functions.
A really smart tool for capturing behind the scenes footage, we recommend combining the OM5 with movement (skateboard, rollerblades, etc.) for a cinematic feel to your footage.
In addition to using the joystick controls on the handle, you can also use hand gestures to control the gimbal to track your movement, take a selfie, or start/stop your smartphone camera, so you don't have to press the record button or touch any controls. It can also automatically track body shapes to track human subjects without the need to make a manual selection with the latest ActiveTrack 4.0.
You can mount any smartphone up to 8.5cm wide in its phone cradle, and its magnetic phone holder and smartphone magnetic ring allow for simple and fast mounting and unmounting.
Australian Stock and Free Shipping
- Extension rod for additional 22cm length
- Supports up to 8.5cm wide smartphones
- Magnetic smartphone mount with intelligent sensor
- Ultracompact, foldable design with redesigned comfort handgrip
- High-torque motor
- Easy to balance
- Controllable range: -161.2 to 172.08° pan / -101.46 to 229.54° tilt / -127.05 to 208.95° roll
- Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Controllable speed: 120°/s max
- Built-in battery: Up to 6.5-hour runtime / 7.74Wh capacity, 1000mAh
- 1/4"-20 tripod mounting thread
- USB Type-C power input
- 3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)
- Grip tripod included
- ActiveTrack 4.0 technology built into the app allows the OM 5 to automatically keep your phone facing you as you move
- Gesture control: Reads certain hand gestures to take a still, record video, or track a subject
- Body shape recognition for more accurate tracking of a person
- New Sport mode for faster movements
- Modes/Functions: Standard, Portrait, Underslung, Flashlight, Time-Lapse, Hyperlapse, and Panorama
- Live stream moments using YouTube Live
- Take one-second-long exposures to produce light trails, star trails, and dramatically blurred cars without a tripod