Free Australian Shipping Over $99 (Excluding Backpacks)
- Built in USB-C Charging.
- Hall Sensor Gimbals
- 2. 4G 16CH
- Mode 2
- USB-C Data/simulator port.
- Bigger battery compartment.
- External SD card slot.
- 2 X UART ports for updates and DIY.
- Improved menu navigation with Page back and forward.
- Better case design with improved grip ergonomics.
- Better switch quality and placement design.
- Better sliders with good centre feedback.
- Full Size (not small short throw) HALL gimbal with CNC Aluminium face.
- Official OpenTX support.
- Official Multi-module support.
- Improved speaker circuit (no noise).
- Included EPP carry box.
- Brand Name: RadioMaster
- Item Name: TX16S Transmitter
- Channel: 16CH
- Size: 183*212*66 mm
- Weight: 736g (without battery)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery Compartment: 25*52*97mm
- 2 x18650 (tray included)
-External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
Internal Multi-protocol RF System
- Cypress Semiconductor CYRF6936: DSM/DSMX, Walkera Devo
- Texas Instruments CC2500: FrSky, Futabas SFHSS
- Amiccom A7105: FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan
- Nordic Semiconductor NRF24L01: HiSky, Syma, ASSAN and most other Chinese mode
- 1 x TX16s Hall Version (Mode 2)
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x 18650 Tray
- 1 x Throttle Return Springs
A great radio for all RC applications, high quality, on board USB charging and the ability to connect to almost every different radio protocol.
With improved Hall Sensor Gimbals for a more precise feel with far less wear and tear compared to regular potentiometer gimbals.
Radiomaster has worked in collaboration with OpenTX to bring the TX16s into the market and will continue to work with OpenTX to provide support to the project and ensure the concepts of open standards are carried forward today and in the future.
Australian Stock and Free Shipping